Friday, December 18, 2015

Fine Art Grunge

Just today I purchased the Fine Art Grunge class and I am having so much fun already!  This wasn't really thought out and I was just playing with the things I have downloaded from the class so far with a picture of mine. Keep in mind this is the very first thing I have done since starting the class - which hasn't gotten into really much of anything yet.  I am sure I will look back on this in two to three months and laugh, but for now, I think it's kinda cool.  



The following is a composite of a photo I took in Tavaras, Florida with the waterfalls at Keuka Outlet Trail.  The gazebo type thing was taken at Longwood Gardens.  A top layer of the Taveras photo was inverted and put on a blending mode so everything turned purple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment