Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My first ever youtube video!

It appears I have been neglecting this blog for some time now!  It's not because I have stopped  doing my "thing," but rather I have been doing my thing too much!  I have been crazy busy creating things to put in the store (North and South Studios ), creating images with those items, getting things ready and putting them in an art gallery and gift shop, and trying to learn various new software!

Today, however, I finally finished my very first youtube video! The quality is really low - I had that figured out once, then I couldn't get back to creating a video for a couple of weeks so I forgot what I learned! Hopefully next time it will be higher!

This is a very mini tutorial on the Tulip image I created a few weeks back. The video is less than 3 minutes. 

Here is the image I am referring to:


Check out the video: 

View it on youtube here:  https://youtu.be/EUpkGlDvIpg

No comments:

Post a Comment