Friday, March 25, 2016

Weekend Sale! 50% off lsdzines Textured Paper Collections

I released nine new textured paper collections at North and South Studios last night, and I am offering them, as well as most other lsdzines paper collections, for 50% off through the weekend - that's $1.50 per collection!  

My textured paper collections are designed with the digital scrapbooker and art journalist as well as the digital photographer in mind.  They can be used as backgrounds OR textured overlays to place on top of your photo/scrap page to run blend modes on.  

These textured papers are originated in my art room using either acrylic or watercolor paint, Ranger distressed ink, India ink, etc. and/or items I have acquired and scanned into my computer.  They consist of a lot of layers eventually merged into jpg files so that you can turn your page into a unique page!

But hurry!  Sale only lasts til March 27th, pm Eastern Standard Time!

Created with Old Book Textured Paper - Medium collection with various brushes and other paper textures available at the store:


  











Click here for 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment