Tuesday, March 15, 2016

FREE SAMPLER!

I am offering a free sample of a dziner Art-z Starter Page so that you can try out my style at no financial risk.  After placing the overlay on the dziner Art-z paper (that I made from paint up in my art room), play with your blend modes and colors.  You just might find yourself as addicted to blend modes and overlays as I have become!  

The first image is the layout I based this Free Sampler on.  I created the background by placing an overlay on top of the Art-z paper and changing the blend mode.  I didn't like the way the black looked, so, using the Layer > New Fill Layer, I experimented with different colors.  Then I still wasn't exactly satisfied, so I duplicated that same overlay, experimented with blend mode on that layer also, and continued to experiment with colors on that layer.  I finally came to the bluish tint around the edges that you see here.
 




If you create a page using my dziner Art-z Page Starter Free Sampler, I would LOVE to see it!

Click here to get your free sampler!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment