Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Trip Narrative

It just now occurred to me that I should have put all the posts into one post since it's all the same trip.  Oh well, next time since I have already added words to all the other posts :)  


I loved this paper.  I have opened the kit One Step Beyond #42 a million times and used the papers/elements  (on this page, the blueish flowers) a lot, but I had never opened this particular paper file.  After opening probably fifteen different papers, I knew I had found the right one. 

I had been trying to use the element on the upper left in so many different layouts, but it never seemed to fit.. until now!  Yay!  I finally got to use it!  It's from Janet Scott's Our House.  

The remaining elements are from a kit I fell in love with at first sight.  I seldom like to pay more than $5 for a kit, but since I wanted to use the papers and elements for our wedding wall hangings, I went ahead and spent the $15 (the US dollar conversion) for the complete kit.  With that said, I try to use those elements as much as I can to justify the cost.  The kit is Maria Pia by Valentina.  Her designs are spectacular.  

No comments:

Post a Comment